Israel’s defense minister said on Friday he has instructed the military to “seize more ground” in Gaza and threatened to annex part of the territory unless Hamas releases the remaining hostages it holds.
“I ordered [the army] to seize more territory in Gaza,” Katz said. “The more Hamas refuses to free the hostages, the more territory it will lose, which will be annexed by Israel.”
Katz also threatened “to expand buffer zones around Gaza to protect Israeli civilian population areas and soldiers by implementing a permanent Israeli occupation of the area,” should Hamas not comply.
He said the army “will intensify the fight with aerial, naval and ground shelling as well as by expanding the ground operation”, which he said would include implementing Donald Trump’s proposal to turn Gaza into a resort after the relocation of its Palestinian inhabitants to other Arab countries.
The Trump administration reiterated this week its support for Israel. White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt saying, “The president made it very clear to Hamas that if they did not release all of the hostages there would be all hell to pay.”
Netanyahu said that the strikes were “only the beginning” and that future negotiations with Hamas “will take place only under fire”.
“Hamas has already felt the strength of our arm in the past 24 hours. And I want to promise you – and them – this is only the beginning,” the Israeli prime minister said in a video statement.
Sharabi, who was released from captivity on February 8, told members of the security council that, “Hamas eats like kings while hostages starve,” at a special session on the issue of the hostages.
“I saw Hamas terrorists carrying boxes with the UN and UNWRA emblems on them into the tunnels, dozens and dozens of boxes, paid for by your government,” Sharabi continued.
“They would eat many meals a day from the UN aid in front of us, and we never received any of it,” Sharabi said.
According to Sharabi, hostages received “one bath a month” with a bucket of cold water, were fed “a piece of pita, maybe a sip of tea,” at best, and endured brutal beatings and ridicule at the hands of their captors.
He described the psychological and physical torture he endured in captivity, including being held “50 meters underground” in “chains so tight they ripped my skin.”
Sharabi told the Security Council that just before his release, Hamas terrorists showed him a picture of his older brother, Yossi, laughing as they told him that he had been killed in captivity. “It was like they brought a massive hammer down on me,” said Sharabi.
Yossi’s body is still being held by Hamas in Gaza.
“Where was the UN? Where was the Red Cross? Where was the world?” Sharabi asked. “Every day [Hamas] told us: The world has abandoned you, no one is coming.”
Sharabi described the moment he discovered, after returning to Israel in February, that his wife Lianne and their daughters, Noiya, 16, and Yahel 13, had been murdered by Palestinian terrorists on October 7, 2023, in their home’s safe room at Kibbutz Be’eri.
“I am not a diplomat. I am a survivor,” he told the UN officials, after the gruesome account.
“If you stand for humanity, prove it,” he concluded. “Bring them all home.”
“FDA approval for COVID-19 vaccines needs to be pulled and they need taken off the childhood vaccine schedule ASAP,” Greene began. “COVID-19 vaccines are causing permanent harm and deaths.”
“COVID-19 vaccines should have never received approval and they’ve known the entire time how bad the side effects are and deaths caused by them. It’s time to do the right thing,” she added.
In the summer of 2021, polls indicated nearly one-third of Americans believed officials were lying about vaccine safety.
By January 2023, nearly half of Americans said it was at least somewhat likely that coronavirus vaccines had caused a “significant number of unexplained deaths.”
Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo was among those who led the way in bringing attention to the potential side effects of the vaccines
He also made it clear that the vaccine would not be added to the child immunization schedule in the Sunshine State due to unanswered questions and lingering concerns over vaccine safety.
“CDC & FDA continue to push COVID vaccines that are not backed by clinical evidence, but blind faith alone with ZERO regard for widespread immunity,” Ladapo said in a 2023 update, advising against coronavirus booster shots for most people.
The CDC’s current childhood vaccine schedule lists one or more doses of the 2024-2025 coronavirus vaccine in the age bracket of 6 months to 15 months. It lists “1 or more doses” 18 months through 18 years as well.
President Donald Trump has since taken executive action to halt federal funding for schools mandating the coronavirus vaccine.
Terror cops are leading a probe into a blaze which sparked carnage at Heathrow – with Downing Street saying the airport could be shut for days.
An inferno broke out at an electrical station in Hayes, West London, at around 11pm last night and sparked a major power outage.
As investigations continue, it is understood officers from the Met Police SO15 counter-terrorism command have attended the fire site.
They are being kept updated with details of the sub-station blaze as part of routine enquiries.
There is no suggestion of any terrorist or foreign state involvement in the fire at this stage.
But even so, fears have been expressed that Putin may be behind the blaze as experts warn it “bears all hallmarks” of a Russian sabotage plot.
The fire follows a chilling wave of Russian intelligence-linked fires, bomb plots, and even assassination attempts across Europe.
“So many questions that need to be answered and reflection that needs to happen on how a single substation could take out the back-up power source of such a critical airport.”
In their latest update UK’s National Grid said Heathrow is now reconnected to substation on interim basis.
However, it will still take some time before the airport is back in action.
“To give you an idea of the scale of disruption we face which we’re working to minimize, today we were due to operate more than 670 flights carrying around 107,000 customers, with similar numbers planned over the weekend,” Mr. Doyle continued.
Elon Musk-hating hackers have doxxed Tesla owners in the United States, releasing an interactive map showing their names, addresses, phone numbers and emails.
The disturbing website, called DOGEQUEST, also provides the locations of every Tesla showroom, charging station and the known residences of Department of Government Efficiency employees.
It even lists FBI Director Kash Patel’s home and uses a symbol of a Molotov cocktail as its cursor.
The site’s operators said they will only remove identifying information about Tesla drivers if they provide proof that they sold their electric vehicle amid a national boycott of the car maker.
It is unclear where the hacker got the information about the Tesla owners, but it has caused a lot of concern – with Musk labeling it ‘extreme domestic terrorism.’
‘Encouraging destruction of Teslas throughout the country is extreme domestic terrorism!!’ he wrote on X Tuesday night.
Some online have called for FBI Director Patel to act to take down the website and go after the cyber group behind it after President Donald Trump declared anyone enacting violence against Teslas and its dealerships would be labeled ‘domestic terrorists.’
The president’s remarks last week came amid fiery mass protests at showrooms across the world as leftists hit out at Musk for his efforts to slash government spending.
Five protesters were arrested for disorderly conduct at the Manhattan demonstration and one was taken into custody for resisting arrest, obstruction and violation of local law, The New York Daily News reported.
There have also been more than a dozen acts of vandalism against Tesla vehicles, dealerships and charging stations since Donald Trump’s inauguration, according to police and local reports.
While the FBI investigates far-left terrorist attacks against Tesla service centers, showrooms, Supercharging networks, and vehicles, the radical Soros-funded non-profit Indivisible is preparing to launch a multi-city offensive against the American company in the coming days.
Anti-DEI crusader Robby Starbuck explained more about the rogue non-profit with dirty Soros monies:
Over the next few days you’re going to see an organized progressional protest effort at Tesla stores put together by a group called Indivisible.
George Soros foundation has given Indivisible nearly $8 million dollars for their “activism”.
They’re calling these “Tesla takedown” events and they’re doing it in the midst of a domestic terror spree targeting Tesla and Tesla owners. They have these planned across the entire country. These images are just six examples.
How can this not be seen as encouraging more violence and terrorism? I personally think that any violence occurring near locations they’ve chosen should result in Soros, his foundation, Indivisible and their founders being held criminally accountable as co-conspirators.
The indivisible founders are Ezra Levin and his wife Leah Greenberg. They became “resistance” figures during Trump’s first term and their work is celebrated by elected Democrats. So yeah, it’s clear to me that the Democrats and their typical thugs are organizing this insanity.
There’s reportedly even a form protest leaders can fill out to receive “reimbursement” payments for their protests.
There has been a series of domestic terrorism incidents nationwide by far-left Democrats targeting Tesla showrooms, service centers, Superchargers, and vehicles. The latest occurred on Tuesday in Las Vegas.
On Wednesday night, FBI deputy director Dan Bongino said the agency is investigating attacks targeting Tesla.
One day earlier, Attorney General Pam Bondi threatened “severe consequences on those involved in these attacks, including those operating behind the scenes to coordinate and fund these crimes.”
Elon Musk previously wrote on X that an investigation found five ActBlue-funded groups have fueled Tesla protests in recent weeks, including Troublemakers, Disruption Project, Rise & Resist, Indivisible Project, and Democratic Socialists of America (AoC’s party).
Meanwhile, the failed 2024 Democratic vice-presidential nominee [Tim Walz] wished death on the American company.
President Trump plans to sign an executive order Thursday calling for the shutdown of the U.S. Education Department, according to a White House official, advancing a campaign promise to eliminate an agency that’s been a longtime target of conservatives.
The official spoke on the condition of anonymity before an announcement.
Trump has derided the Department of Education as wasteful and polluted by liberal ideology. However, finalizing its dismantling is likely impossible without an act of Congress, which created the department in 1979.
A White House fact sheet said the order would direct Secretary Linda McMahon “to take all necessary steps to facilitate the closure (of) the Department of Education and return education authority to the States, while continuing to ensure the effective and uninterrupted delivery of services, programs, and benefits on which Americans rely.”
The White House has not spelled out formally which department functions could be handed off to other departments, or eliminated altogether. At her confirmation hearing, McMahon said she would preserve core initiatives, including Title I money for low-income schools and Pell grants for low-income college students. The goal of the administration, she said, would be “a better functioning Department of Education.”
Currently, much of the agency’s work revolves around managing money – both its extensive student loan portfolio and a range of aid programs for colleges and school districts, from school meals to support for homeless students. The agency also plays a significant role in overseeing civil rights enforcement.
Federal funding makes up a relatively small portion of public school budgets – roughly 14%.
Colleges and universities are more reliant on money from Washington, through research grants along with federal financial aid that helps students pay their tuition.
As Iran nears the finish line to obtain nuclear weapons, US President Trump is warning that the world is down to its “final moments” to intervene. While expressing his preference for a peace deal over military action, Trump maintained that significant developments are imminent.
“U.S. President Donald Trump hinted [earlier this month] that the United States could take military action against the Iranian nuclear program ‘very soon’ if the Islamic Republic does not strike a deal with the United States,” The Jewish News Syndicate (JNS) reported. “Speaking to reporters in the Oval Office, Trump said that there would be ‘interesting days ahead’ with respect to Iran.”
President Trump went on to tell reporters: “We’re down to final strokes with Iran. We’re down to the final moments. We’re at the final moments. Can’t let them have a nuclear weapon. We have a situation with Iran that something’s going to happen very soon—very, very soon. Hopefully, we could have a peace deal. I’m not speaking out of strength or weakness. I’m just saying, I’d rather see a peace deal than the other, but the other will solve the problem.”
Iran is the main reason for what’s happened in Gaza, Lebanon, and throughout the Middle East. Tehran is the number one state sponsor of terror, which issues an ongoing call for the death of America and the death of Israel.
Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, in a speech last November, insisted: “The enemy did not win in Gaza. The enemy did not win in Lebanon. The enemy will not win in Gaza and Lebanon. What they have done is no victory. It is a war crime. They issued an arrest warrant for Netanyahu. This is not enough. [He deserves] the death sentence. A death sentence should be issued for these criminal leaders. As wide as the resistance axis is today, it will expand several times more tomorrow.”
The crowd, which included top Iranian Generals, enthusiastically responded to Khamenei’s statements, repetitively chanting: “Allah Akbar! Khamenei is the Leader! Death to those who oppose the rule of the Jurisprudent! Death to America! Death to England! Death to the hypocrites and the infidels! Death to Israel!”
This is the mindset of this demonic regime. To make matters worse, they are hellbent on their desire to build a nuclear bomb. According to reports, Iran already has enough 60% enriched uranium, which can very quickly be converted to a weapons-grade 90%. They also reportedly have enough of that material to build six nuclear warheads. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and President Donald Trump have vowed that that will never happen. It seems the world is witnessing a countdown—to either a peace deal with Iran, which is not likely, or a military strike on their nuclear program.
A strike against the regime’s nuclear program will undoubtedly fuel Iran’s appetite for revenge and destruction, as we read in Ezekiel 38-39. The things we are witnessing today are setting the stage for Bible prophecy to be fulfilled.
A frenzied battle between Arctic blizzards and raging tropical heat threatens a two-month storm siege.
States left flattened by devastating hurricane-strength winds and relentless rain are warned to expect little relief through spring.
A powerful jet stream charged by a freezing Artic plume crashing against near-90F tropical heat threatens weeks of storms.
Jim Dale, US meteorologist for British Weather Services, said: “We still have the ashes of winter to the north and are now seeing the very warm temperatures coming out of the south and these are the perfect ingredients for storms.
“It is a classic set up with the hot and cold air masses meeting and strengthening the jet stream in between to drive volatility in the atmosphere and the risk of storms.
“This situation is likely to continue through the next month or two months at the same intensity.”
AccuWeather meteorologist Dan DePodwin said: “Winter is far from over in parts of the Midwest, northern Plains, and northern Great Lakes.
“We expect a wintry blast of half a foot of snow or more on the northern side of this storm.
“Blizzard conditions are expected in some areas, creating extremely dangerous travel conditions with blowing snow and very limited visibility.”
Meanwhile, southern and central regions are battling fresh wildfires as bone-dry 80F winds score parched scrubland.
Lightning-charged thunderstorms threaten to spark multiple blazes starved of rain as the heat builds.
NOAA warned: “Strong gusty winds, low relative humidity, and dry ground fueling the fire has prompted the Storm Prediction Center to issue a Critical Risk of fire weather over northeastern New Mexico on Thursday.”
Ukrainian forces backed by Western munitions and technology struck a major Russian strategic bomber airfield on Thursday with drones, 435 miles from the Ukrainian front lines.
The strike ignited a massive explosion and sent a huge blast of fire into the air at Engels-2 airbase in Russia.
Videos posted by Reuters showed a huge blast spreading out from the airfield and wrecking nearby cottages.
Russia reportedly called this the largest drone attack ever.
According to Reuters, Russia’s defense ministry said air defenses had shot down 132 Ukrainian drones over Russian regions.