Daniel 12:4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”
- Elon Musk’s brain-chip company Neuralink gets FDA’s approval to start human trials that could help treat autism or obesity
- Human trials are set to start soon for Elon Musk’s brain-chip implants after his company Neuralink gained FDA approval Thursday.
- Neuralink posted on social media that the FDA had given the OK for the first-in-human clinical studies.
- ‘Congratulations Neuralink team!,’ Musk Tweeted after the news.
- The move is a milestone after Neuralink struggled to gain earlier approvals.
- Musk’s plans for Neuralink have included the device helping both disabled and healthy people cure a range of conditions such as obesity, autism, depression and schizophrenia.
- It could also allow for web browsing and telepathy.
Read the original article by clicking here.