Genesis 1:14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years
- Is the US government preparing to announce aliens? This is the Senate’s proposed UFO ‘controlled disclosure plan’ and how it would work
- The Senate passed an Act that would require disclosure of UFO evidence
- Step One: The President forms the Review Board
- Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, a Democrat, has teamed up with Senator Mike Rounds, a Republican, in leading an effort to force the disclosure of information relating to what the government officially calls ‘unidentified anomalous phenomena.’
- Their proposal is modeled after a 1992 US law spelling out the handling of records related to the 1963 assassination of President John Kennedy.
- The document continues to explain that the president can postpone disclosure of certain records if they are identified as harm ‘to the military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement, or conduct of foreign relations.’
- Step 2: Governments must handover UAP records
- The Act states government offices have 300 days after the date of enactment to hand over records to the Review Board.
- These offices include the president, the Department of Defense, all military branches, the Department of Energy, the Director of National Intelligence, the Library of Congress and more.
- The head of each office is required to print a copy of each physical record and create a digital copy that will be sent to the Review Board.
- The Act establishes that the federal government would have ’eminent domain’ over any recovered technologies of unknown origin and that private individuals or entities may control any biological evidence of ‘non-human intelligence.’
- Step 3: Review Board investigates the evidence
- The nine-person board will have 180 days to review each case about UAPs.
- This group must have at least one national security officer, foreign service official, scientist or engineer, economist, professional historian and sociologist.
- The Review Board’s goals are to determine if a recorder constitutes as an unidentified anomalous phenomena record and whether an unidentified anomalous phenomena record or particular information in a record qualifies for postponement of disclosure.
- These individuals also have the power to subpoena citizens for their testimony, records and other information relevant to the case.
- Step 4: Review Board publishes its findings
- Senator Rounds said: ‘Our goal is to assure credibility with regard to any investigation or record keeping of materials associated with Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAPs).
- David Grusch – a former high-ranking intelligence official – was one of three military whistleblowers who testified under oath that they had firsthand encounters or knowledge about secret government programs involving technology that is ‘non-human.’
- He claimed that the US has been in possession of UFOs since ‘the 1930s’ and has been secretly back-engineering them and carrying out a public disinformation campaign to prevent the details from leaking publicly.
- Grusch was sworn in on July 26, along with Ryan Graves, an esteemed former pilot, and Navy veteran fighter pilot Commander David Fravor, who witnessed the 2004 ‘Tic Tac’ UFO
- The men stated that the US had run a top-secret UFO retrieval program for decades and claimed the ‘Vatican was involved’ in the first-ever UFO crash.
- Grusch said last month that the first recovery of a UFO was in Magenta, Italy, in 1933, and Mussolini’s Italian government held it until 1944 through 1945 when Pope Pius XII tipped America off about it.
Read the original article by clicking here.