Hebrews 12:11 “For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.”
Mathew 24:12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.
- Mystery as nearly FIFTY schoolchildren go missing in Cleveland in September alone while over ONE THOUSAND have vanished so far this year in ‘alarming’ trend that’s left Ohio cops baffled
- Police say the number of runaways and missing kids is unusually high this year
- Last year, 1,600 kids were reported missing in the state of 11million
- In this month alone, 45 children have been reported missing in the Cleveland area.
- In Georgia and North Carolina, which have similar populations, the number was less than 700
- Police say they are concerned the youths are being trafficked or becoming involved in gang activity
Read the original article by clicking here.