Luke 19:43 The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side.
- UN Creates Unprecedented, Open-Ended Probe Against Israel: ‘This Is Something to Empower Hamas’
- The unprecedented UN decision puts Israel under almost perpetual investigation covering sovereign Israel, the West Bank and Gaza.
- Hillel Neuer, executive director of the UN watchdog, says the idea for the commission started during Israel’s war with Hamas last May.
- “You have the UN dedicating millions of dollars to targeting one single country – Israel. And keep in mind, this is not something to promote peace, human rights, or justice. This is something to empower Hamas. We’ve seen it before. Hamas is the first supporter of these commissions of inquiry,”
- While the US voted against the resolution, the Biden administration has rejoined the Human Rights Council after the Trump administration pulled out. Neuer says the US has an opportunity.
- “We hope that the United States will call out this absurdity of members on the council like Cuba, China, Russia, Venezuela. Libya just elected the vice president of the council. The United States needs to call this out… China, Iran, Russia, Cuba, Venezuela,” says Neuer.
Read the original article by clicking here.