Revelations 13:16-18 “Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.”
- America’s ‘working homeless’ who live in RV encampments lining streets across the nation: Small business owners, prison guards and Amazon workers among people opting to live off the grid – but locals say they’re a blight on their communities
- Similar communities have formed across the US from New England to California where people have chosen a nomadic lifestyle amid a national cost of living crisis.
- Rising costs across all sectors have caused pain for Americans in every state, particularly those living in rural areas, over the past 12 months. Rental prices continue have risen eight percent compared against the same time last year. In New York, they’ve reached record highs with a median cost of $3,410 a month for a one-bedroom apartment. Mortgage rates have more than doubled since the Federal Reserve’s key interest rate hike in March 2022, and last week hit 6.52%.
- Resident Paul Reevers described himself as ‘working homeless.’ He said that he has a job but the rent went up too high and he could no longer afford an apartment.
- Reevers, who works for a New York City hospital, said that he took out a loan and bought his RV.
Read the original article by clicking here.