Joel 3:2 I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land
- The US State Department’s Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs denied reports that efforts to reach a normalization deal between Saudi Arabia and Israel had been halted on Monday.
- “The United States remains committed to furthering Israel’s regional integration, including through active diplomacy aimed at Israel-Saudi normalization. Talks are ongoing, and we look forward to further conversations with both parties,” the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs posted on X.
- Saudi foreign minister Prince Faisal bin Farhan Al Saud said in remarks to state TV on Monday that there will be no solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict without an independent Palestinian state.
- “The two-state solution must return to the forefront,” he added.
- Anthony Blinken “It is also clear from what we hear from the Saudis that if this process is to move forward, the Palestinian piece is going to be very important too,”… “In our judgment that needs to involve a two-state solution” to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, he explained.
Read the original article by clicking here.