Matthew 18:14 “So it is not the will of my Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.”
- CWA Calls for Americans to ‘Toss Target’ After Retailer Joins the Abortion Travel Caravan
- Pro-family women’s group Concerned Women for America (CWA) is calling on pro-life shoppers to boycott Target for its latest pro-abortion decision.
- Target’s Chief Human Resources Officer Melissa Kremer said in a memo reported by CNBC. “A few months ago, we started re-evaluating our benefits with the goal of understanding what it would look like if we broadened the travel reimbursement to any care that’s needed and covered – but not available in the team member’s community. This effort became even more relevant as we learned about the Supreme Court’s ruling on abortion, given that it would impact access to healthcare in some states.”
- Penny Nance, president and CEO of CWA’s 500,000-strong group, says Target’s decision to financially support abortions is a “slap in the face” to pro-life employees and customers, and the majority of Americans who want common sense abortion restrictions.
- The “Toss Target” campaign is also urging shoppers to choose companies that do not push the abortion agenda. The CWA website offers a list of alternative companies where shoppers can take their business.
Read the original article by clicking here.