Revelations 18:23:’For the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.’
- Now pharmacists run out of CHILDREN’S TYLENOL after crippling antibiotic shortage – as post-COVID blizzard of viruses sweep through US kids
- A Children’s Tylenol shortage currently affecting Canada has carried over into the United States, pharmacists in multiple American cities have warned
- The drug’s short supply stems from a recent spike in pediatric sickness as seasonal bugs come back after being suppressed during the pandemic
- Worsening matters is a simultaneous shortages of four key antibiotics and respiratory drugs for children, leading to a marked rise in kids hospitalized
- Now, in addition to reporting shortages of some of the world’s most widely used antibiotics, US pharmacies have reported that Tylenol too has become scarce
- The pain reliever is one of the most popular drugs in the county, and is often used to reduce youngsters’ fevers
Read the original article by clicking here.