Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Wave of Stealthy China Cyberattacks Hits U.S., Private Networks, Google Says
- Attacks represent new level of ingenuity and sophistication from China, according to researchers
- State-sponsored hackers from China have developed techniques that evade common cybersecurity tools and enable them to burrow into government and business networks and spy on victims for years without detection, researchers with Alphabet Inc.’s Google found.
- Instead of infiltrating systems behind the corporate firewall, they are compromising devices on the edge of the network—sometimes firewalls themselves—and targeting software built by companies such as VMware Inc. or Citrix Systems Inc. These products run on computers that don’t typically include antivirus or endpoint detection software.
- The Chinese Embassy in Washington didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
- The tactics deployed are so stealthy that Mandiant believes the scope of Chinese intrusion into U.S. and Western targets is likely far broader than currently known
Read the original article by clicking here.