Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.
- North Korea Appointed to World Health Organization’s Executive Board.
- North Korea will sit on the Executive Board of the United Nations’ World Food Organization (WHO), despite its history of using food as a weapon against its people.
- Swathes of people in North Korea, formally the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), suffer from stunting as a result of widespread malnutrition in the country.
- The situation was significantly worse in the 1990s, with hundreds of thousands starving to death as the communist regime sought to withhold food from people it considered expendable or undesirables and hindered food aid – all while spending vast sums of money developing nuclear armaments and ballistic missiles.
- Other controversial members of the WHO Executive Board include Communist China, with its own grim history of deadly man-made famines, and Taliban-controlled Afghanistan.
- Such appointments are not unusual in United Nations agencies, however, with Saudi Arabia elected to the UN Commission on the Status of Women and the Islamic Republic of Iran actually winning the chairmanship of the UN Human Rights Council.
- American taxpayers handed the UN around $12.5 billion in 2021, accounting for roughly a quarter of its total budget.
Read the original article by clicking here.