Revelations 13:16-18 “Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.”
- Wells Fargo axes another 13 branches in a single week as a host of banks shut down vital services – is YOURS on the chopping block?
- Six banks filed to close almost 40 branches last week leaving millions of Americans without access to vital financial services, with Wells Fargo alone axing 13 locations.
- Wells Fargo has been a leader in the closure of branches around the country, having closed 160 in the first half of the year, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence.
- And in the latest filings to its regulator, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), it indicated that five would now close in California, three in Florida, and another five elsewhere in the country.
- Also to notify of closures this week were US Bank, Citizens, Chase and Associated Bank, with seven, three, two and one proposed respectively.
- Associated is headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and has 200 branches throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota.
- This year alone a total of 1,144 national and regional banks were closed between January 1 and July 31 across 49 states, according to data from S&P reviewed by DailyMail.com.
Read the original article by clicking here.