Mathew 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
- Millions are told to get ready to evacuate as one of the world’s most dangerous volcanoes in Mexico is set to erupt with smoke, ash and molten rock already spewing into the sky grounding planes forcing nearby schools to close
- Mexican authorities on Sunday raised the warning level for the Popocatepetl volcano to one step below red alert as smoke, ash and molten rock spewed into the sky posing risks to aviation and far-flung communities below.
- The huge volcano that towers above Mexico City is considered one of the most dangerous in the world because some 25 million people live within a 60-mile radius.
- Sunday’s increased alert level – to ‘yellow phase three’ – comes a day after two Mexico City airports temporarily halted operations due to falling ash, which also forced 11 villages to cancel school sessions.
- The yellow phase three activated Sunday means ‘intermediate to high activity’ and is triggered when the volcano shows ‘significant explosions of increasing intensity that shoot fragments (of rock) over considerable distances.’
- The next step, a red alert, triggers mandatory evacuations
Read the original article by clicking here.