Genesis 9:12-13 “And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant that I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all future generations: I have set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
- ‘I’m Going to Take the Rainbow Back for the Glory of God’ — Messianic Rabbi Says It’s a Call for All of God’s People
- “First they were in the closet, then they demanded rights, then they took away our rights. And you know what? Now we’re in the closet.” Messianic Rabbi K.A. Schneider said Christians need to “come out of the closet” and speak up against the LGBT agenda’s use of the rainbow. Schneider is the host of the television program Discovering the Jewish Jesus. He also started a campaign called Taking the Rainbow Back.
- ‘It’s God’s Rainbow’
- Christians need to understand, “Satan wants to shut us up, he wants to shut you up. I would first of all say if [LGBT activists] can claim the rainbow, why can’t we claim the rainbow? I mean, it’s God’s rainbow. It was a covenant that God gave to His people, a covenant that was symbolized and still [is] with the rainbow. So why should we not use the rainbow? When God gave it first — and He gave it to his people — it’s a manifestation of His glory. So don’t shut up. That’s the thing. Don’t shut up. Speak out and stand up.”
- Taking the Rainbow Back
- One way people can make their voice heard is to participate in the Taking the Rainbow Back campaign. Visitors to the website can purchase t-shirts with the campaign name and rainbow. They’ll also have an opportunity to purchase tracts that share the biblical significance of the rainbow, as well as the Gospel message.
- Then, on Collective Action weekend, July 28 through July 30, all who wish to participate will wear their t-shirts and pass out tracts in a collective effort to take the rainbow back from LGBT groups. He explained:
- So on the weekend of July 28th through the 30th, what’s called Collective Action Weekend … we’re asking God’s people to go together in groups to public places, whether it’s your Bible study group, your fellowship group, just your friends, your youth group, your church group to get the shirts, get the tracts, go in public places just to make a statement to gather curiosity.
Read the original article by clicking here.