- The Prophetic Precursors In The Middle East That Tell Us Something Is Coming
- When troops begin to amass on the border or military equipment begins to move en masse, you know an invasion or military action of some sort is near.
- Luke 21:29-33 KJV – “And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.”
- Today we see, for the first time in history, a coalition of nations working together that were identified by Ezekiel over 2500 years ago. Three of them, Russia, Turkey, and Iran, all have troops on the northern border of Israel, the very direction from which the Bible says they will invade.
- Ezekiel 38:15 KJV – “And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army: And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land…
- Ezekiel 39 tells us that God will destroy the invading nations with an earthquake, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. (Ezekiel 39:18-22) This will bring an end to Russia and the radical Islamic countries and pave the way for the beast of Revelation 13 to rise to power out of the revived Roman Empire.
- Three of the five nations of the Ezekiel war are already in coalition with the other two, Sudan and Libya.
- Europe is about to rise to power, and the man of sin will rise up from Europe. This, too, tells that something else is going to happen soon
Read the original article by clicking here.