Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- A four-year-old American-Israeli girl has been reunited with her family after both her parents were murdered by Hamas before she was taken as a hostage to Gaza.
- Abigail Edan was the youngest hostage – and the first American – released on Sunday during a ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas.
- She was pictured as she was welcomed at the Hatzerim airforce base by her aunt Liron and grandmother Shlomit on Monday. Further pictures showed her in the Schneider Hospital near Tel Aviv where doctors said she was ‘doing remarkably well’.
- On October 7, Hamas militants stormed her kibbutz, Kfar Azza, and killed her parents. The girl then ran to a neighbor’s home for shelter, and the Brodutch family took her in as the rampage raged. All five – Abigail, Hagar Brodutch and her three children – then disappeared and were later confirmed to be captives.
- Abigail had a birthday while she was held.
Read the original article by clicking here.